Go to Admin » Appearance » Widgets » and move Gabfire Widget: Social into that MastheadOverlay zone
RUSHSYLVANIA — The Village of Rushsylvania, in conjunction with the Rushsylvania Lions Club, Rushcreek Fire smf EMS, and the Rushsylvania Ball Association, have planned numerous events and activities on Wednesday, July 4 for the entire family. Everyone is encouraged to bring lawn chairs.
Downtown activities include a pancake and sausage breakfast by Rushcreek Fire and EMS at the fire house from 7 to 9 a.m.
The 4th of July Parade through downtown to the village park will begin at noon (line up at 11 a.m.)
Activities at the park include:
– Chicken barbecue by Rushsylvania Lions Club from noon to 4 p.m.
– Tours of Fire Safety Trailer by Rushcreek Fire and EMS
– Bake walk, silent auction, flea market
– Train rides for kids by Rushsylvania One Stop
– Kids carnival games by Harper Community Church from noon to 4 p.m.
– Corn Hole Tournament by Rushsylvania Lions Club at 2 p.m.
– “Gorgillians Island,” kids inflatable obstacle course, by Rushsylvania Church of Christ 3 to 8 p.m.
– Concession stand by Rushsylvania Ball Association open 3 p.m. to dusk
– Dance Fuzion performance from 4 to 5 p.m.
– Free concert by Nashville recording artist Brittney Jones of Bellefontaine from 4 to 8 p.m., sponsored by Rushsylvania Lions Club.
– 50/50 raffle by Rushsylvania Lions Club
– Fireworks at dusk.
For more information contact Louise Norris, president, Rushsylvania Lions Club at 937-468-7213.