Go to Admin » Appearance » Widgets » and move Gabfire Widget: Social into that MastheadOverlay zone
Paul Rickenbacher, Superintendent
1. Entries in this department must be made with the secretary on open class entry blank. The first entries will be accepted. Space will be provided for that number.
2. Entries will close Friday, August 17, 5:00 P.M.
3. Exhibits should be of an educational type rather than farm produce display. Exhibits should be so organized as to explain and illustrate some single aim or activity of the organization.
4. Electric current will be provided but decorative material must be furnished by the exhibitor.
5. Exhibits should be planned on the following basis:
a. Power to attract attention, such as originality, and the use of life, motion, color and light.
b. Power to arouse and hold interest of all classes of people.
c. Development of the exhibit to include one idea neatly labeled and logically arranged so as to present an artistic, neat and attractive appearance.
Class 1 – Family Career & Community Leaders of America – $20.00
Class 2 – Hardin County FFA Chapters – $20.00
Class 3 – Junior Granges
Class 4 – Boy Scouts of America – $2.00 per troop showing
Class 5 – Subordinate Granges
Class 6 – Garden Clubs
NOTE: Premiums for Class 3 and 6: 1st – $30.00, 2nd – $25.00, 3rd – $20.00, all others $15.00 each.
NOTE: Premiums for Class 5: 1st – $80.00, 2nd – $70, 3rd – $60.00, 4th – $55.00, all others $50.00 each.
NOTE: Theme for Class 5 will be each Grange’s choice.
SUBORDINATE GRANGE EXHIBIT
Judging: Wednesday, September 5, 6:00 P.M.
1. Top of booths will be optional.
2. The space between the wall of booth and picket fence will be left undecorated.
3. Color of walls optional.
4. No sound such as records, tapes, etc.
1. Originality of theme
and material used 20
2. Effectiveness in portraying the
aims and purposes of the grange 20
3. Attractiveness Ability to attract and hold
attention. Neatness 20
4. Achievements and community
service Achievement of local Grange 15
5. General idea around which
exhibit is built 10
6. Handicrafts 10
7. Farm Products 10
JUNIOR GRANGE FAIR EXHIBIT
1. General Appearance 40
Presentation of booth theme
including Grange name, number and
2. Demonstration of Junior Grange
To include but not limited to:
3. Demonstration of Junior Grange
To include, but not limited to:
State and national contests/programs