Go to Admin » Appearance » Widgets » and move Gabfire Widget: Social into that MastheadOverlay zone
ANTIQUE TRACTOR DISPLAY RULES
2. Commercial space must have display in place by noon on Tuesday and shall keep same display in place until 8:00 P.M. on Sunday. No part of display may be removed until release time. (The only exception will be for tractors driven off the grounds. They will be released at 7:00 P.M.)
9. Drawing winner’s names and name of prize(s) are to be turned in to concession office within one month after end of fair.
10. A responsible adult must be in charge of each concession/commercial space.
12. Rental tents are to be vacated by 9:00 A.M. on Monday following the fair.
14. All concessionaires and exhibitors are to keep their area free from debris at all times.
15. All decorations shall be at the exhibitors or concessionaires expense and shall be fireproof and must be removed at fair’s end.
16. No extension cords may have staples around them. No flood lights may be used on light gage extension cords. No fuses larger than 20 amps in any fuse box and no wiring into any switch boxes. All electrical hookups shall pass all state and local electrical codes and must be removed at fair’s end.
17. All concessionaires shall have fire extinguishers approved by the state fire marshall. These shall be operational and will be subject to inspection by the fire department.
20. Fire lanes shall be maintained in all areas of the fairgrounds. All fire lanes and drives shall be kept clear until one hour after conclusion of Sunday night grandstand show.
21. Smoking will not be permitted in any of the buildings, barns or tents.
25. Concessionaires and exhibitors shall carry their own liability insurance and provide a certificate or copy to the concessions office for reference by the first day of the fair.
26. The Hardin County Agricultural Society, officers and directors shall not be responsible for any damage sustained by a concessionaire from utility failure.
27. The Hardin County Agricultural Society, officers and directors shall not be responsible for any damage done by a concessionaire, his employees or agents to any person or property.
28. The Hardin County Agricultural Society, officers and directors shall not be responsible for accidents, property loss damages by fire, water, wind, storm, losses from theft or acts of a third party.
30. No person shall be permitted to make solicitations of any nature on the fairgrounds except in contracted concessions or commercial rented spaces. No person will be permitted to post or display signs, distribute handbills or advertising materials or sell or distribute free, any merchandise, except persons under contract.
* All rules taken from Rules and Regulations for Concessionaires. See designated number.