Go to Admin » Appearance » Widgets » and move Gabfire Widget: Social into that MastheadOverlay zone
CAMPING RULES & REGULATIONS
Any violators of rules will be asked to leave
61. All camping units must display permit visibly. Permits will be issued at the office at a cost of $125 per unit and will include 30 AMP electric and access to water. Each unit must purchase a minimum of two (2) season or membership tickets at $15 each when reserving.
62. No unattended juveniles (under age 18) will be allowed to stay overnight.
63. Cars and/or trucks are not to be parked at campsite unless space is available.
64. No open fires. No fire rings or pits. Gas grills are permitted.
65. No dogs/cats except for dogs showing in 4-H show during day of show.
66. No tents or pickup trucks with caps will be permitted as suitable camping unit.
67. No bikes, golf carts, mopeds, or ATVs allowed in camping area or on fairgrounds.
68. No alcohol or disorderly conduct allowed or campers and unit will be removed from fairgrounds. No refunds will be issued.
69. Trash will be put in cans provided.
70. No waste water or sewage to be discharged on the ground. Dump stations are provided in several locations or pumping can be arranged.
71. All units must be in by 6:00 P.M. on Monday evening before the fair and stay till 7:00 P.M. on Sunday evening. Campsites will be offered to 2011 campsite holders if paid by June 1st, 2012. If campsite fees are not paid by June 1st, 2012 then the sites will be offered to those who are on the campsite waiting list.
72. Violations of these rules will be grounds for expulsion from the grounds with no refund of fees or further camping rights issued to that person.
Primitive Camping (no electric or water)
The cost for primitive camping will be $75.00/unit and each unit must purchase 2 season or membership tickets at $15.00 each for a total of $105.00. Generators must be shut down from 11 p.m. to 6 a.m. All other camping rules apply.
The decision of the director in charge of camping is final.