Go to Admin » Appearance » Widgets » and move Gabfire Widget: Social into that MastheadOverlay zone
Committee: Madelyn Lowery and Nancy Wilcox
Judging – Saturday, September 8, 7:00 P.M.
$10 – $8 – $6 – $4 – $2 and $1 to all other participants.
Ribbons to all participants in classes 1 and 2.
No Entry Fee:
Entry blanks available at the Showcase area in sheep barn.
Entry deadline is 4:00 P.M. at the sheep barn the day of the show.
1. All sheep to be shown at halter. Exhibitors do not have to show their own project animal.
2. Score card for lead classes:
Garment Construction & Style 30 points
Poise & Appearance of Exhibitor 30 points
Control & Appearance of Animal 30 points
Sewn by Contestant 10 points
3. Class 1. decorative costumes only.
Class 1 – Costume Lead Class for boys and girls too young to join 4-H. Costumes only. Trophies courtesy of Lowery Club Lambs, Mark, Holly and Eric. In memory of Paul Heilman by Don & Donna Heilman.
Class 2 – Decorative Wool Lead Class for boys and girls too young to join 4-H. Wool or wool blends required. Trophy courtesy of Ralston Farms
Class 3 – Lead Class for Jr. Fair members 9 to 12 years. Must wear wool and lead a sheep. Trophy courtesy of Huntington National Bank.
Class 4 – Lead Class for Jr. Fair members 13 to 19 years. Must wear wool and lead a sheep. Trophy courtesy of Russ Cahill
Class 5 – Lead class for adults too old to join 4-H. Must wear wool and lead a sheep. Trophy courtesy of Lowery Club Lambs: Mark, Eric, Holly.
• If class 1 size warrants, class will be divided by committee.
• Premiums in classes 1 through 5 are courtesy of the Hardin County Sheep Improvement Association and the Hardin County Agricultural Society.