Go to Admin » Appearance » Widgets » and move Gabfire Widget: Social into that MastheadOverlay zone
PEDAL TRACTOR PULL
Tuesday, September 4, 1:00 P.M.
Weigh-in 12:30 P.M.
Rules and Regulations:
1. The contestant must be able to pedal the tractor without assistance.
2. Pedal tractor will be furnished for all participants.
3. All contestants must wear shoes.
4. All contestants will be given three chances to get the sled moving from the starting line.
5. The pulling tractor must stay between the lines of the pulling lane at all times.
6. If the tractor leaves the pulling lane the distance will be measured from the starting line to the point where the tractor crossed the boundary.
7. In case of a tie, there will be a pull-off to determine the winner.
8. There will be four classes of contestants, they are:
Class 1, 0-40 pounds; Class 2, 41-55 pounds; Class 3, 56-70 pounds; Class 4, 71-85 pounds.
9. Both boys and girls are eligible to enter, age limit of 12 years.
10. Prizes will be given to each winner.
11. The judge’s decision will be final for all pulls.
12. All contestants must be present by the time the weight class begins with a signed permission slip in hand. The required signature of parent or guardian releases Hardin County Fair from any financial responsibility due to accident.
13. Registration for the tractor pull will be 1/2 hour before pedal pull time.
14. Child must be accompanied by an adult or guardian at time of registration.
15. Spectators need to stay in the stands.
16. No entry can be made after class starts.
17. When forward motion of tractor stops, the pull is considered over.
18. Child must stay seated at all times.
NOTE: Through the courtesy of Linda Boecher and family and Bob and Chris Fish, trophies will be presented to the winners.
For additional information contact:
Rick Dyer Bob Fish 673-0561